FORTIFY: The Racial Equity Series
Fieldstone Leadership Network San Diego Collaborates with Rise San Diego and The Nonprofit Institute to Offer Webinar-based Certificate Program.
When COVID-19 hit, Fieldstone Leadership Network San Diego and The Nonprofit Institute came together to curate a series of webinars to support nonprofit leaders as they dealt with the ramifications of a global pandemic. Now, with the country dealing with civic and racial unrest after the killing of George Floyd, Fieldstone and The Nonprofit Institute have expanded the FORTIFY family to include Rise San Diego. Together, these organizations have crafted FORTIFY: The Racial Equity Series.
- Creating a Common Language for the Conversation
- Being Ally, Accomplice, Accompanist, Advocate, and Anti-Racist
- Beginning Where You are As Who You Are
- Getting Ready for Racial Inquiry: Deeper Dimension of Racial Equity Dialogue
- Learning the Adaptive Racial Conversation Hierarchy Approach
- Living into Racial Equity: Intention and Action
A certificate in Foundations of Racial Equity will be offered to participants who register and attend the six-part series, read supplemental material and complete a course survey.
Proceeds from FORTIFY: The Racial Equity Series will support the work of this partnership to promote racial equity education and advocacy in the San Diego region.