A well-developed, highly effective and deeply connected nonprofit sector.
To provide reciprocal learning opportunities which build, deepen and sustain personal and professional capabilities and relationships among nonprofit professionals so they are better able to lead, collaborate, and problem solve.
The Fieldstone Leadership Network’s mission is guided by the following values:
- Continuous Learning – We listen to our nonprofit members, evaluate our programs and apply what we learn.
- Hospitality and Belonging – We cultivate environments for brave conversations, personal development and relationship building to occur.
- Trust and Confidentiality – We honor confidentiality as a cornerstone of our work. We trust staff, members, facilitators and partners to join us in upholding the legacy of confidentiality in all we do.
- Reciprocity – We value the give and take of wisdom, expertise, and resources between each other.
- Diversity – We commit ourselves to be inclusive, inviting nonprofit leaders of a variety of backgrounds, experiences, cultures, and agency-focus to join our work.
- Cultivation of Care – We encourage leaders to take care of themselves, so they may sustain their passion, continue the serious work they do in our community and lead others by example.
The Fieldstone Leadership Network’s strategy is to strengthen the nonprofit community by providing a continuum of programs that develop executive leadership, increase agency capacity, and sustain a collaborative and vibrant network.