2022: That’s a Wrap!
Year End Report Reflects Success
2022 has proven to be a rich and full year for the Fieldstone Leadership Network San Diego. During the past year, we hosted Learning Groups, Leadership Reading Groups and a Learning Circle. We facilitated multiple offerings of The Equity Journey and one offering of Coaching as a Leadership Tool, as well as Creative Encounters by Fieldstone for a local nonprofit’s staff and board of directors. We coached a dozen nonprofit leaders and trained 10 nonprofit leaders as Fieldstone coaches. We provided four Clare Rose Sabbaticals. Through our survey instruments we learned that across all of our programs:
- 100% would recommend our programs to others
- 98% say the programs met or exceeded their expectations
- 90% would like to continue to learn with FLNSD
We continue to use data to judge the alignment of our strategy against our results. With a focus on Strengthening Leaders, Building Organization Capacity and Sustaining a Vibrant Network, we evaluate each program on its ability to impact each of these focus areas in a positive and meaningful way.
In 2022, we learned:
Leaders Strengthened – we served 178 individuals this year.
- 100% of program participants say they developed as a leader through our programs
- 77% developed/further developed systemic thinking in their leadership practice
- 78% increased their appreciation for interdisciplinary/peer learning
- 98% addressed a significant problem or challenge
- 93% strengthened their ability to solve problems as a leader
Organizations Capacity Increased – we served leaders from 106 different organizations
- 99% of participants report an increase in the capacity/effectiveness of their organization
- 55% strengthened relationships with board / improved board governance
- 63% developed strategies to manage staff more effectively
- 53% increased my or my organization’s collaboration with other leaders/organizations
Networks Developed and Relationships Created
- 94% saw impacts to their professional network
- 85% gained valuable insights form leaders outside their organizations’ subsector
- 78% offered and/or received resources from other nonprofit leaders
- 66% increased the overall diversity of their networks, 58% increased their network multi-generationally
2023 Brings 40th Anniversary
2023 is our 40th anniversary year. We have planned a full year of program offerings, including Fieldstone@40, which will start on March 15, 2023 at the Downtown Central Public Library. Our website reflects our all of our offerings, including a big anniversary celebration planned for June. We hope you will plan to join us for this momentous occasion!