This badge certifies completion of the All We Can Save Learning Circle
with the Fieldstone Leadership Network San Diego
- Be one of 12 nonprofit senior leaders accepted to learn about the climate crisis and environmental justice as part of a 9-month structured program to study these topics and their impact on leadership.
- Participate in 9 facilitated discussions based on the anthology All We Can Save: Truth, Courage, and Solutions for the Climate Crisis.
- Engage in deep dialogue by connecting with material from the anthology, outside resources, and personal experiences.
- Work as a community to explore creative solutions to address the climate crisis and environmental justice.
- Create and host an event to support a new practice, habit or activity aimed at promoting climate-healthy behaviors.
For more information about the All We Can Save Project see: https://www.allwecansave.earth/