Registration for 2023 Learning Groups and Coaching Opens
Applications Being Accepted Now for Popular Programs
The Fieldstone Leadership Network San Diego is now accepting applications for its two foundational programs: Learning Groups and Executive Coaching. Each program will begin in January 2023. Applications are being accepted through October 14th, 2023 and are available under the program tab on the Network’s website.
Learning groups are the cornerstone of our Network. Learning groups are offered for nonprofit CEOs, Executive Directors and Presidents (executive group) and for leadership team members (nonprofit leaders group).
Facilitated by a professional with authentic nonprofit organization leadership experience, the Learning Groups encourage dynamic and candid exchange among nonprofit executives and provide access to:
• Cutting edge tools and research on nonprofit management and leadership.
• An exchange of real case studies guided by a problem-solving methodology that empowers the participants to envision feasible solutions and craft action plans.
• An intimate and confidential environment to support and enhance your leadership.
• A new network of colleagues with a common purpose – to support each other’s leadership beyond the program.
• Experienced facilitators with deep knowledge and insights about the distinctive characteristics and dynamics of nonprofit organizations, and the skills to foster collective wisdom and fellowship.
Survey results from our 2022 cohorts indicate the following:
- 100% of participants reported that the Learning Group experience helped them develop as a leader
- 100% of participants reported that the problem-solving process helped address an organizational/ professional challenge.
- 100% of participants reported that the Learning Group experience help them or will help them increase the capacity/effectiveness of their organization.
- 100% of participants rate the relationships they’ve built with the other leaders in their Learning Group as very or extremely valuable (4.6 out of 5).
- 100% of participants have seen positive impacts to their professional network from the Learning Group experience.
With a newly re-designed and updated curriculum, the Learning Group will explore topics critical to successful leadership of a nonprofit organization, including:
- Problem Solving
- Leading Through Crisis and in a Post-Pandemic World
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Team Development and Multi-Generational Leadership
- Conflict Resolution and Persuasion
- Board Governance and Development
- Time Management and Delegation
- Strategic Formation
- Organizational Sustainability
- Fundamentals of Leadership and Management
Learning groups meet monthly at the Fieldstone offices from 9 am to 4 pm. Each cohort is limited to 10 leaders to provide a save, confidential and meaningful experience for all.
The Coaching Program has exceeded all of my expectations. I love my Fieldstone Coach!
For 26 years, we have offered coaching to nonprofit leaders in San Diego.
Our program pairs executive directors or senior leadership team members with a nonprofit CEO who has been trained to be a peer coach, in a twelve-month, confidential, one-on-one coaching relationship.
Through a series of monthly meetings and ongoing conversations over the course of a year, coaches help to empower coachees to accomplish specific leadership goals and resolve organizational problems. Through coaching you will have access to:
·Experienced coaches with deep knowledge and insights about the dynamics of nonprofit leadership, and the skills to foster reflective wisdom and discernment.
·Organizational self-assessment tools and a 360 degree professional assessment and feedback from the Center for Creative Leadership
·An intimate and confidential environment to support and enhance your personal and professional growth.
Having a coach who stays on the coachee’s agenda, provides additional perspectives and resources supports a nonprofit leader as they address the challenges and opportunities that are part of leading a nonprofit organization and increases the likelyhood of success for them, their team and their agency.
It is amazing to have this safe space with my coach. She understands how it is and that is so helpful.